Saturday, July 11, 2009

Donte Stallworth can apparently pass Go, AND collect $200.



Good news for Donte Stallworth fans, assuming there are some. Apparently Donte, after only being sentenced to THIRTY DAYS in jail after pleading guilty to DUI MANSLAUGHTER, is out of jail after only 24 days. By the way, the state of Florida sees DUI Manslaughter as either a first or second degree felony, and somehow Stallworth gets 24 days? I would say that the judge must have been a Browns fan, but I wouldn't be able to with a straight face.

All in all it is a load off of my mind. I was genuinely worried about the state of Donte's morals and self-esteem in jail. Luckily he didn't even spend enough time in prison to reflect on what the hell he did! I guess it pays to have money in America. Go figure. At least Goodell had the nuts to do the right thing. Currently Stallworth is serving an indefinate suspension from the NFL. Personally, I hope he never plays again. Vick went to jail for a year for dog fighting, and this guy spends 23 days for KILLING SOMEONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment