Sunday, December 6, 2009

Recap from last week

Sorry everyone...I was away for Thanksgiving and missed my weekly post here. I wish I would have missed those games. Anyway...still have to talk about it.

Actually, I will not talk about the Chiefs game. It just goes to show how the Steelers like to play down to any level. Bullshit. The entire Steelers team receives the Gaper award for being pussy pieces of shit. (What was that about losing creating animosity? Oh well.)




Thanks for the letdown boys.

Now on to the Ravens game...

Dennis Dixon played so much better than I thought he would. Sure, he threw an interception in overtime...but the defense lost that game. It shouldn't have gone to overtime. Did anyone else notice a SLOW Ray Lewis? What is he, like 98 years old? Some people don't know when to retire, or die. Either one would be a solid decision for Ray Ray.

I'm not sure what the difference is between last years defense and this years. Does Troy Polamalu really mean that much to the team? I guess so. The Steelers have not lost big all season, and you have to think that if Polamalu was in there he MAY have tipped the balance. That speaks well for their playoff chances, which I say they will be there. Steelers WILL get a wildcard.

The Gaper award for the Ravens game goes to Hines Ward. He needs to learn to keep his fucking mouth shut. Now the Steelers are in the news, but it's only because of the bullshit he was spouting about Ben not playing last week. Seriously, you don't know better by now Hines? Are you not a team captain?
Way to be a dick.

NOW, I desperately want to get positive here again. Let's look at the greatest quote I've ever heard in my entire life.

Mike Tomlin: "We will not go gently; we will unleash hell here in December, because we have to. We won't go in a shell; we will go in attack mode because that is what is required,"

Holy shit. Hearing that come from the Clark Kent of NFL coaches...now I want to punch someone in the face. Luckily I live in Boston and there are a plethora of queens who need a good bitchslap. If I were the Raiders I'd be shitting my pants right now. Good news for Raiders owner Al Davis...he just got a diaper change.

I also found this because apparently the Raiders used to not suck dick. Well, they were a good football team, but they still sucked a chode off.



What's with that tool-shed at the end of the video? Yeah, he likes to show Steelers fans his one ring, and we like to bitchslap his chode devouring face with six. (You actually have to bitchslap him twice because there are too many rings for one hand.)

Ah, now I feel better. Watch Bruce Gradkowski get embarrassed today. Oh, and my older brother texts me last night to inform me that he has tickets to today's game. So, expect some amazing pics up here later this week.

There are things worse than a three game losing streak.
Like being an Ohio football fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment