Sunday, December 6, 2009

StillerJack PISSED

Alright...three loses in a row. I've never seen this before in my young life. (Well, with the Steelers. I see it all the time in Cleveland.)

Here are my picks for today:

Philadelphia NJ vs Atlanta
The Falcons without Matt Ryan? I'll take the pride of New Jersey, Philadelphia.

Tampa Bay vs Carolina
Hmmm...I'll take Carolina. Can't wait until Cowher is there next season.

St. Louis vs Cincinnati
No contest. Bengals.

Indianapolis vs Tennessee
Tons of people are talking upset here. Tons of people are stupid. Colts.

Denver vs Kansas City
We need Denver to lose to get an early wildcard spot, but they win today.

New England vs Miami
Of course I would LOVE the upset, but Miami will stumble. Patriots.

New Orleans vs Washington
Non-competitive matchup here. Saints roll.

Houston vs Jacksonville
Jacksonville loses the game and their early wildcard spot. Thanks Houston!

San Diego vs Cleveland
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Chargers.

Dallas vs New York Giants
Giants are slumping BIG TIME. They are fresh off of a bye week, but Dallas gets the job done.

Seattle vs San Fransisco
Wow, outside of the Pacific coast, who the hell cares? No I, said the toddler. 49ers.

Minnesota vs Arizona
This should be a pretty good game. If Warner plays...maybe. However, I'll stick with the Vikings to win.

Green Bay vs Baltimore
We need Green Bay to win this game to distance the lead over the Ravens. Green Bay.

Pittsburgh vs Oakland
If Pittsburgh doesn't win I'm slapping my mom...hard. I'll slap the shump right off of her face. Steelers.

1 comment: