Sunday, November 8, 2009

StillerJack is Back

Alright then. Last week was terrible. If the Steelers go on a bye, then so will I. I was really jonesen for Hines Ward last week.

Here we go with my picks.

Washington v Atlanta
This is an easy one. Here's a tip for all of you...when your team's owner starts apologizing for shitty play, don't pick them to win. Atlanta.

Arizona v Chicago
Kurt Warner is looking ridiculously inconsistent this year. BUT, I'll take the Cards anyway. Arizona.

Baltimore v Cincinnati
They both suck. I hate division rivals. I won't pick the winner, but I'll pick Baltimore to not suck as worse.

Kansas City v Jacksonville
This should be an easy pick, but both teams have won games that they had no business being in. I'll take the Los Angeles Jaguars to pull this one out.

Houston v Indianapolis
Everyone keeps saying that this is the biggest game in Texans history. Too bad, because they are going to lose it.

Miami v New England
I would LOVE to take Miami here. Belichick is SATAN!! However, I'll New England to win.

Green Bay v Tampa Bay
In this battle of the Bays, Tampa Bay blows cock. They are so terrible, they might become the first team to ever have two winless seasons. Green Bay.

Carolina v New Orleans
I'll stick with the big easy until they give me a reason not to. New Orleans.

Detroit v Seattle
I don't really give a shit who wins this game. I'll take Detroit in the upset because Seattle is full of coffee drinking whiny bitches.

San Diego v New York Giants
This should be a pretty good game. I'll take the Giants to win a close game.

Tennessee v San Fransisco
Here's another game that nobody cares about. I flipped a coin and took San Fransisco.

Dallas v Philadelphia
Eagles, and it won't be close.

Denver v Pittsburgh
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment