Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally finishing a thought...Brett Favre should die


There really are more than 10 reasons why Brett Favre should die. However, here are my 10:

10. He spells his name like an ass clown.

9. His jeans commercials blow MAJOR ass.

8. He went to school in Hattiesburg Mississippi, or as I like to call it, one of the two armpits of the nation. Now I know what you all are thinking..."Yeah, and I'll bet Cleveland is the other." Well my friends, you are all wrong. Cleveland is more akin to a taint. The jury's out on the other armpit, but Boston is a strong leader.

7. Bastard hasn't used a razor in over two hundred years.

6. If I hear someone call him a "gunslinger" one more time...I might become the other version of a "gunslinger".

5. He never accepted John Madden's man love.



4. Does anyone else remember last season when he was with the Jets and he had a phone conversation with Detroit GM Matt Millen right before the Lions played the Packers? Of course the Lions lost, but still. Brett Favre is a piece of shit.

3. He waffles more than southern breakfasts.

2. He has retired more than the entire state of Florida.

1. Finally, I can't read a sports page or listen to a game without hearing his freaking name. Come to think of it...maybe I will go "gunslinger".

No comments:

Post a Comment