Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vikings suck.

In not so surprising news...the Minnesota Vikings suck. I knew they were a lot of hype, and my friend Dick LeBeau proved that during the Steelers last game. Hell, if it weren't for the deplorable play of the kickoff return team AGAIN, the Vikings wouldn't have even come that close.

What a great game that was. The defense looked great, the offense was moving the ball, Brett Favre looked old and decrepit. Also, I was watching the game in a bar with a Vikings fan in it. Big mistake sir...and thanks for the beer.

No big surprise for the McNulty. See post below.


















Denver...here we come. Two thoughts:

1. Ryan Clark could kill them from the grave.
2. Kyle Orton sucks. You've got to be kidding me, he's still a starting quarterback?

Final thought:

Cleveland seems to be in mid-season form. I love it. Read up on what their "fans" plan on doing for the Monday night game there in two weeks. They plan on boycotting the first quarter of the game there. Awesome. Although I have a better idea. You should all just stay home. Browns are going to get embarrassed on national television...again. To all of you Browns fans, and I mean both of you. Here is a parting gift from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment