Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Brains" of Tennessee

I saw this clip this morning on YouTube, and simply could not wait one second to put it up.  Literally, I dropped everything I was doing to comment on the educational level available to everyone in Tennessee.  Look, I know I post a lot of YouTube videos, but this is the first time where I can make fun of someone to the digital approximation of their face.  You think I'm going to pass that up?  Seriously?  I also posted the URL to this blog in his comment section so he can feel free to visit and learn.



Phatpat38127 posted a video this morning regarding his feelings on the Steelers and Titans game this weekend.  First of all, great moniker.  It does it's job well of concealing any personal information about you.  EXCEPT that your name is Pat, you clearly suffer from narcissism, and you live in Memphis, Tennessee.  But hey, I'm no Columbo.

Alright my boy, Phatpat, coming at me one more time...one question?  Did you capture your video on this?
Because I'm pretty sure that's the only way you can get away with having such shitty quality.  Come on Phatpat, I'm coming at you with information...buy a digital camcorder and say goodbye forever to the terrible quality of your videos.  Well, the digital camcorder will merely improve the way the video looks.  I have a feeling your posts will still be of terrible quality.

Phatpat, by saying that the Steelers are 5-1 at (InsertgibberishwiththterribleTennesseeaccent) Field you are actually saying that the Steelers have WON five times, and lost only once.  I know math is not a strong point in the border states, but trust me.  I also enjoy how you down played the Steelers' win at the beginning of last season by pointing out that your Titans started the season 0-6.  Classic reverse psychology...assuming you knew what psychology or even reverse meant.

What were you doing around 1:30?  Were you about to throw up?  Also, I know who the starting halfback and quarterback are for the Titans, but do you?  Other than, of course, their initials.  I can appreciate you trying to save time by only saying the initials.  Clearly you are on your way to an extremely important engagement, during the video which would explain why you were walking around the whole time.  Possibly a MENSA meeting.  

I'm sorry guy, but when you went all high pitched, I couldn't understand a single accented word coming out of your accented mouth.  I'm assuming they were in fact words, and not just border state mating calls.  And as for Cartman, come on you stupid-hill.  (Phatpat, did you really call someone a stupid-hill?)  The Titans don't play your sorry ass team for five more weeks.  OK?  So get off of his PhatNutz.  Peace out.

Probably the best part of the video was the last thirty seconds.  Was that Sloth?  Sloth love PhatPat.  Actually, the photo at 2:43 was rather funny.  Consider everyone at Stillers Blog happy that we decided to prepare so there is not need to beware.

Idiot.  


No comments:

Post a Comment