Sunday, September 19, 2010

StillerJack Punches Week Two in the Face

OK everybody, I didn't fare too well last week.  I ended up 9-6.  Not to shabby, if you know nothing about football at all.  Clearly that's not my case...look at my shirt.

Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers
Come on.  If I lived in the city of Buffalo, I'd move.  Simple enough.  They get rocked by the Packers this week.
Packers.

Miami Dolphins at Minnesota Vikings
As much as I hate to admit this, but the Vikings win this game.  I wish Brett Favre would die...or at the very least spell his name phonetically.  What an asshole.
Vikings

Kansas City Chiefs vs Cleveland Browns
The Chiefs win this game despite their best efforts to blow a chode.  The Browns lose this game and begin to salivate over the #1 draft spot they are headed for.  Too bad they'll blow that pick, like they always do.
Chiefs

Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys
The Bears almost lost to the Lions last week.  Basically, enough said.
Cowboys

Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
I picked St. Louis to beat the Cardinals last week.  That would have been awesome.  The Falcons win this game.  They've got to be feeling pissed off over having their collective ass handed to them by Pittsburgh.
Falcons

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
The Panthers almost pulled out a win against the Giants last week.  True, the Giants are a mediocre team again, but that's still a light year ahead of where the Bucs are.
Panthers

Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions
With Mike Vick under center, and no dogs in sight, the Eagles win this game handily.  I can't wait for Vick to start against Cleveland in Cleveland.  I would love to see an empty "Dawg Pound".
Eagles

Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
I don't really see this one being that close.  The Ravens apparently couldn't get their offense going against the Jets, but did you see the Bengals/Patiots game?  I see the Ravens lighting them up in similar fashion.
Ravens

Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos
I'm still not sure what to think about Pete Carrol in the NFL.  I'll give him the nod this week as I also don't know what to think about Josh McDaniels in the NFL.
Seahawks

St. Louis Rams at Oakland Raiders
This is pretty much a game of bottom feeding.  I think the Raiders will come into the game pissed off about being completely embarrassed last week when they played the Titans.
Raiders

Houston Texans at Washington Redskins
How about that Texan running game?  Where the Hell did that come from?  Now, I don't see Arian Foster having as big of a day against a better Washington run defense, but the Texans will still win the game.
Texans

New England Patriots at New York Jets
Wow did the Jets look terrible last week.  That's what Rex Ryan gets for being a complete asshole.  The schooling continues as the Patriots win a close one.
Patriots

Jacksonville Jaguars at San Diego Chargers
The Jaguars surprised me last week with a win over the Broncos.  The Chargers surprised me last week with a loss to the Chiefs.  I'll decide to continue to be surprised.
Jaguars

New York Giants at Indianapolis Colts
Man, did the Colts get embarrassed last week by Arian Foster.  I think they'll make some adjustments to that atrocious run defense and get the win over the Giants.  After all, Eli is a bitch and Peyton's commercials are much funnier.
Colts

New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
This is an easy one to call.  The 49ers defense did not look like it's touted ranking indicated last week.  The Saints should win this one easily.
Saints

Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans
Of all of the games sans Roethlisberger, this is one that the Steelers could very easily lose.  The key will be the  defensive line play without Big Snack.  Let's hope that Hood and Hoke will equal at least one Hampton.  Also, I thoroughly believe that Vince Young might be the dumbest football player in ah-MER-i-kah.
Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment