Friday, October 1, 2010

Remember that time the Steelers Embarrassed the Titans?

I must apologize to the one person who is a regular reader of this blog.  I was back in the homeland last week and they do not have computers there yet.  So, I'm making up for it now.  (And, no, my mother is not the one regular reader.  She has told me time and again, "I'm not going to read your bullshit."  Thanks Mom, bitch.)  This post will be a short recap of the Titans-Steelers game.

To the chagrin of PhatPat, the Titans did in fact lose to the Pittsburgh Steelers during their regular season match up.  In fact, they did not only lose, they lost in embarrassing fashion.  If I lived in Tennessee I would be ashamed to show my face in public, but I would also be upset that the Titans lost.

I would like to ask everyone a question right now...is Vince Young the dumbest quarterback in the NFL?  Seriously, did this guy not score an eight on the NFL version of an IQ test?  The average score for a quarterback is something on the lines of 25, and a good quarterback will score above 35.  Vince Young scored an eight.  And have you ever heard this moron talk?  No?  Here you go:



Just don't tell is mama that I'm making fun of him.  However, tell his mama that I'm naming him the Gaping Vagina for week two.  VY, as PhatPat so lovingly called him, was easily the most embarrassed Titan on the field that day, and that's really saying something.   Two interceptions, two fumbles, and only three quarters of playing time.  Impressive, idiot.

Here's our special boy

As a matter of fact, Vince Young is probably dumb enough to think that this is a real award...as I'm sure he reads my site daily.

VY is a moron, but would be a genius in Cleveland.

No comments:

Post a Comment