Friday, October 22, 2010

Deebo on the Prowl

Nice work Roger Goodell, now James Harrison is really going to kill someone this week.  The only thing you've managed to accomplish is to completely piss off an already mentally unbalanced individual.  I sure wouldn't want to play offense for the Dolphins because someone is getting shanked.

I can only imagine what was going through Deebo's mind when he learned the news of getting fined a ridiculous amount of money for absolutely no reason whatsoever:

Woo, boy.  I destroyed that taint, Josh Cribbs, and leveled Massaquoi.  How do you like them apples Lewis?  They were perfectly legal hits too.  By the way, you were washed up five years ago.

What the Hell did that douchebag Goodell just say?

Uh, Goodell here.  I'm going to continue to enforce my completely inconsistent agenda here and rape you the same way I did your quarterback.  Mr. Harrison, I'm going to fine you more than anyone else even though some of their hits were obviously intentional, even to me, a condescending, hypocritical assbag .  Unfortunately, you happened to say something to the press, so I have the make an example of you regardless of whether or not it's warranted.  Enjoy the rape.

What the shit, Goodell!!  I'm tired of this bullshit.  I can't help the entire roster of the Browns is full of talentless panties that can't play football much less protect themselves out there.  I'm a man, dammit, and I'm not going to play two hand touch every time we play Cleveland.  Fuck this, I'm going to retire.

Wwwhhhaaattt????  James, for the love of God, take some time off and think about it.  I love you.

Fine.  I'll come back.  However, now I'm mega pissed and there better be a couple of ambulances at the game on Sunday, because I'm laying bitches out...starting with Goodell.

Oh shit.  Is it too late to say I'm sorry James?  I love you too!

Oh man.  That guy is about to get raped. 

That's how I imagine the whole thought process went for Deebo, Goodell, Tomlin, and Roethlisberger.  The odds are that I'm not that far off.  I'm also going to give the Gaper Award to Goodell this week for being an inconsistent, and hypocritical piece of garbage.  Congratulations, dick meat, you deserve this one.

 I hate you, Roger, and I know I'm not alone.

Cleveland Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment