Sunday, September 19, 2010

Madden Prognostications...Week Two Style

Alright all, DualhazzarD2 is back for another week of predicting games...Madden style.  I would like to point out that he was 3-0 last week, so that means that he's pretty much right all of the time.

Well start with the Cleveland Browns versus Kansas City Chiefs because I heard that you were always suppose to start with a joke.



C-Town?  Joke.  Also, why does Matt Cassel look like an animated version of Superman?  Finally, at one minute into the video Chris Collinsworth shuts the Hell up.  I wouldn't mind them doing more with pregame activities and interviews...if they weren't the same for every damn game.  At least there is no Madden.

The game starts out how I would expect it, in a battle of ineptitude.  With the score tied at three, and one minute left in the half, Joshua Cribbs' feet definitely didn't "fail him now" as he scored a touchdown.  Seriously DualhazzarD2?  I'm calling shenanigans on this crap.  The Chiefs go on to kick another field goal before the end of the half leaving the score 10-6.  This outcome would not be surprising, but I would reverse the score.

The Chiefs go on to kick two more field goals in the next half to go up 12-10.  I have to give it up to DualhazzarD2's field goal kicking ability...because I certainly can't on his third down ability against the Browns.  On the following kickoff Cribbs fumbles and the Chiefs recover for a touchdown.  This is something that we in Pittsburgh know does not happen.  I still have Joshua Cribbs themed nightmares.  (Although in these nightmares he really has no affiliation with the Browns.)

Each team scores another touchdown before the end of the game, and the Browns lose again.  Classic.  I love the guy yelling "That's what I'm talking about baby!" when the Chiefs score the last one.  Due to the fact that there are not really any Chiefs fans, I'm assuming this is a disenfranchised "Dawg Pound" idiot...possibly Pound Dawg?  Haven't heard from that bitch in awhile.  Anyway, the Browns lose and life is as it should be.

The next game features the Baltimore Ravens versus Cincinnati Bengals.  I like how the play each other so I don't have to write two more of these.



The Bungles start off with a field goal, followed by a Ray Rice touchdown beatdown.  I'm particularly happy to see that as Ray Rice is on my fantasy team.  Cincinnati scores another touchdown and the announcer actually says "Who Dey?".  What is this, 2004?  Plus, Who Dey was a stupid catch phrase in the first place.  Leave it to a group of Ohians to be completely retarded.

Palmer goes on to throw another one to Ocho Chodo, and the Ravens follow suit with a field goal.  The score at the half is 20-10 Bungles.  No.  After last weeks performance against the Patriots, I'm saying that the Ravens will roll in this game.  Also, I can see that DualhazzarD2 doesn't like to run much, as the Ravens only have 9 yards rushing to the Bungles 13.

The second half must have been a defensive struggle as the Ravens go on to lose the game 23-17 to the Bungles.  Again, no.  Sorry DualhazzarD2, but I'm disagreeing with this one.

As for the Steelers game, DualhazzarD2 sent me an email saying that he didn't even sim the game.  He reasoned, "What's the point.  I'll tell you the outcome without playing the game...Steelers win 214-(-23)."  I like this guy's optimism, but like his rationale more, "Everyone in Tennessee is illiterate."  Can't agree more DualhazzarD2, can't agree more.

So in lieu of the Steelers' game footage, I'll post this video.



A boombox is not a toy.
The Browns blow...hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment