Monday, September 14, 2009

Sloppy Win, Titans are Classless AssClowns

I'm a little late on this article recalling the thrilling victory of the Steelers over the Titans last Thursday, but hey, I've just now sobered up. Indeed, the Steelers and the Titans squared off on the field to kick off the NFL season last Thursday. Result? Steelers win...13-10 in overtime.

It was a traditional Steelers game with the "offensive" line performing at an extremely high level, for a little-league baseball team. How does this stat line sound...Willie Parker - 19 yards on 13 carries. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!?! That's a 1.5 yard average. Parker could trip every time he got the ball and still have a higher average than that. DISGUSTING. Here's an idea on how to save some money towards the salary cap: can the entire "offensive" line. Throw their pathetic asses right out of Pittsburgh. Just have the long snapper hike the ball to Ben each play, and he'll run around for awhile, then hit Holmes for a ten yard gain.

However, it's not all the line's fault. Someone should tell Bruce Arians that Willie Parker IS NOT Jerome Bettis. Stop trying to run him up the middle every play. There is not a decent fullback on the roster, so you can't have a power running game with a singleback look, especially when that single back is a scatback like Parker. It's a good think Arians has a good rapport with Roethlisberger, or his ass would be outta here!

Alright, enough bashing. Steelers win, and my friend's wife goes un-smacked for one more week. Let's talk about how the Titans are nothing but big, gaping vaginas. In fact, I'm going to start a weekly award...Andrea McNulty's Big Gaper of the Week Award...the recipient this week is Titans' TE Bo Scaife.



Scaife's world got rocked by James Harrison when Scaife caught a pass and attempted to get a first down. Unfortunately, James Harrison was also on the field. (You should know the inevitable outcome.) Scaife was quoted after the game crying like a bitch, "I have been playing my whole life and no one has ever hit me like that. So I know when it is real and when it is not real. So it was a cheap shot and I don't care if that gets back to him either." Scaife was probably quoted later when he wailed, "I mean, why does he have to hit so hard? All I wanted to do was get a first down, and Harrison hit me hard! Are they allowed to do that? Are they allowed to hit hard? Can't we just be friends? This interview's over, I've gotta call my life partner." -BITCH- If I was Scaife I would be worried if his comments "got back" to Harrison. Scaife, if you see any of the following forms of James Harrison near you, run like the bitch you are.



Runners up for the Gaper Award this week were:

Nate Washington - Quoted as saying, "The Steelers didn't win, we lost." Nate, that's the same thing, moron.

Chris Johnson - Quoted as saying, ""We couldn't finish. We gave them the game...I know the better team didn't win." Strong showing for biggest bitch on the team.

LenDale White - This guy is just a douche bag.






StillersBlog's brand new mascot, StillerJack, was quoted after the game saying, "The Titans suck my nuts. I've got more class in this diaper than they have on their roster. If I ever see LenDale White in person, I'll teabag that punk-ass bitch." Strong words kid.












More postgame fallout later this week including a review of Polamalu's injury. Steelers rock...1-0. Cleveland sucks.

1 comment:

  1. The Bo Scaife part was pretty funny until the life partner BS. Un-bookmark!

    ReplyDelete