Monday, September 21, 2009

StillerJack's Week Two Picks Own

Look people, I'm only getting on for a second to let you all know how freaking dominating my picks were this past week. Let's take a look here, actual winner is in bold, my pick is in caps:

ATLANTA - Carolina
MINNESOTA - Detroit
Cincinnati - GREEN BAY
ARIZONA - Jacksonville
Oakland - KANSAS CITY
New England - NEW YORK JETS
NEW ORLEANS
- Philadelphia
Houston - TENNESSEE
St. Louis - WASHINGTON
Seattle - SAN FRANCISCO
DENVER
- Cleveland
BALTIMORE - San Diego
NEW YORK GIANTS - Dallas
PITTSBURGH - Chicago
INDIANAPOLIS - Miami (Plays tonight)

With only one game left this week, I am 11-4 for my picks in week one. Read what I said too, because I was right on the quality of the wins and the games. I'm awesome. You don't get a shirt like mine for being a football knowledge dicktard. My picks owned this week. I'm throwing down right now people. I'll post my picks early Friday morning, and all you people can post yours in the comment section. Come the following Tuesday, I'll throw mad acclaim to the overall winner, but I KNOW it'll just be me anyway.

-End Rant-

No comments:

Post a Comment