Monday, August 2, 2010

My first Hate Mail!!

Yeah, I've arrived as a blogger.  I recently received an email from an individual dubbed "Pound Dawg" (more on the name later) and this is what "Pound" has to say about my amazingness...


My first thought while reading this is that clearly this guy isn't from Cleveland.  I can tell because he seems quasi-literate and he uses words that contain more than one syllable.  I'm impressed Dawg, and that isn't easy.  Let's look at this email in pieces.

First, you are not disappointed with the low standard of writing among Steelers fans.  Awesome.  However, you are reading, aren't you?  Instead of enjoying a nice reach around or whatever you inbreds do in Cleveland, you are walking to the one public library that has a computer in the city, and you are reading my blog.  I'm pretty sure you'll continue to read too.  I can just see your face turn red as you read my completely objective response to your email.  For the record, I don't even have to be convinced that the Steelers are the best, the only requisite for blogging is an intense hatred of Cleveland.  Douche.

I can taste the envy in your email Dawg.  What does Pittsburgh have to offer?  I can tell you there aren't that many Pirates fans.  However, the real question is what can you find in Cleveland that can't be found anywhere else in the world?  Two things; (1) the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, (2) a million fans of less than mediocre sports teams and more than common sodomy.  The Super Bowl envy shines through as well.  I won't even address it.  To your comments on Roethlisberger, well, StillersBlog is not a Roethlisberger homer, so I'll give you that one.  Unfortunately you were able to make a point there, but it was the only one.

It seems to you that what Pittsburgh excels at is making excuses?  Please.  I don't think there is a bigger collection of bitches than in the city of Cleveland.  Come on.  We're talking about a city that has been owned more times than Ben Linus from Lost.  I absolutely love that the collective sports hopes in Cleveland were on LeBron James, and he pretty much said, "F##k it.  This place sucks my nuts.  I'm headed to Miami."  Actually, that was a direct quote.  I can't say as though I blame him.  He must be extra pissed to have been born into that cesspool as well.  

"If only they would spend as much time getting better maybe they'd be able to challenge Cleveland."  Classic. Pound Dawg, you are a delusional individual.  What in the hell does Cleveland excel at?  Well, they're pretty good at getting top ten draft picks each year.  I'll admit that.  They are also GREAT at blowing those picks each year.  I guess Pittsburgh could try to compete in that area, but I'd rather them draft near the bottom of each round, as they tend to do.

Honestly Pound Dawg, I'm not sure why you even sent me an email.  I promised a friend I would stop calling people retarded on this blog, but if I hadn't...well...  

Please feel free to write back.  I want to read more of your delusional bullshit.

Cleveland Sucks....Pound Dawg swallows.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment