Sunday, October 18, 2009

StillerJack is better than you

That title statement is...fact. I am better. Better than anyone at ESPN. Check out how the "experts" compare against me here. Now, I appreciate I've missed a week. BUT, my per week average is 10 wins and four losses. Add that to my total thus far of 45-17...and it makes my record 55-21. Follow the link just to see where that puts me against the "experts". Enough said.

Cincinnati v Houston
The Bengals don't blow as much ass as I have always thought. Bungles.

Detroit v Green Bay
Larry Foote is a whining bitch. He slips on his tears all day on the way to another dominating six tackle day. MVP anyone? Green Bay.

Baltimore v Minnesota
Here is a good matchup. Not sure which way to go on this one. I'll support the AFC north and go Baltimore because Brett Favre is a whore.

New Orleans v New York Giants
I'm taking Drew Brees until he proves me wrong. Saints.

Carolina v Tampa Bay
As much as I've always hated Jon Gruden, the Bucs are worse without him. Carolina.

Kansas City v Washington
I'm taking the Chiefs in what really should not be considered an upset. Washington blows, K-City rolls.

St Louis v Jacksonville
Good day to be a Jaguar fan. Unfortunately, there aren't any. I'll pick them regardless.

Arizona v Seattle
I'll take Arizona to win. Why? Not sure. I don't really care what happens in the NFC West, along with the rest of the planet.

Philadelphia v Oakland
The pride of New Jersey rolls again. Philly.

Tennesse v New England
Patriots fans are the most fair weather fans I've ever met. Can't wait until the playoffs when they are one and done, if they make it at all. However, I can't pick the Titans with a straight face. Pats.

Buffalo v New York Jets
After the serious egg Buffalo laid against the Bottomfeeders, I don't think I'll ever pick them to win again. Jets.

Chicago v Atlanta
I am still pissed at Quadzilla. Atlanta.

San Diego v Denver
I'll take Denver. Their defense looked good against the Patriots, and Kyle Orton will be able to move the ball on the Chargers.

Cleveland v Pittsburgh
Come on now. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment