Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time for my weekly picks again. If any of you want to put money down, let me know because I'm on a freakin' roll.

Here we go.

Cincinnati v Baltimore
The only reason Cincy beat Pittsburgh was the poor showing of Quadzilla. Baltimore rolls.

Cleveland v Buffalo
Seriously, I'm gonna pick Cleveland to lose on their bye week. Buffalo sucks less in this contest of futility.

Washington v Carolina
PANTHERS baby! Washington is looking like solid shit.

Dallas v Kansas City
Wow, is this game going to be non-competitive. Dallas.

Oakland v New York Giants
Wow, is this game going to be non-competitive. Dallas. Oops, deja vu. Giants.

Tampa Bay v Philadelphia
I'm taking the pride of New Jersey, Philadelphia.

Minnesota v St. Louis
Does the schedule get any better for the Rams? Minnesota.

Atlanta v San Francisco
Let's hope Matt Ryan doesn't choke like he did against the Pats. Atlanta.

Houston v Arizona
Here is a possible shootout. I'm taking Arizona because I have Kurt Warner on my fantasy team and it's about time he stops sucking so much ass.

New England v Denver
I'll take Denver in the upset because Bellichick is Satan.

Jacksonville v Seattle
Here is a game that would never sell out. Wow, east coast versus west coast, and nobody anywhere gives a shit. Flipped a coin, Jacksonville.

Indianapolis v Tennessee
How's that karma Titans? Indy.

New York Jets v Miami
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!

Pittsburgh v Detroit
Come on now. Pittsburgh wins BIG. Larry Foote cries like a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment